Friday, July 29, 2011

New Surprises and New Opportunities.


Whats up friends! Thanks for stopping by again.

This week I wanted to take a short break from our routine of interviews over the past few weeks, and this week focus on some of the new developments in the production, as well as some of the things that I have been able to be a part of recently.

So far in the production we have managed to cast most all of the minor roles, as well as many of the major ones. Last week I was able to read as a stand in for the main character to give our main female lead a chance to practice. It was one of the best experiences I've had thus far in working with Providence, (as small a thing as it was).

Over the past two weeks we have also been working and rehearsing on location in both downtown Mobile and at Cottage Hill. Its been quite a fun experience seeing everything in real life unfold; looking over screenshots, angles, photographs, mental blocking, all those time-consuming (and completely needed) parts of pre-production. Even though I could see many of the team seeing these things as tedious, thats not the vibe I get from them day in and day out. I usually find that they really do enjoy movie-making, and all the little nitty-gritty details that have to be done and dealt with in order to make a true work-of-art.

We've also got some VERY exciting news coming down the lines of who will be signing on in the next few days as... (Que any John Williams soundtrack) ... Director! As soon as I am at liberty to release that info, I will!

To use an old cliche, "Excitement is in the air!"


And again, thank you for your support guys. I hear new stories every day of the crazy amount of interest and excitement the project is fostering from you all.


-KB

No comments:

Post a Comment